Care & Safety
Care & Safety Instructions
WASH IN WARM WATER BEFORE USE.
Avoid exposure to chemicals, soaps and other cleaning products at all times.
Take off while in the bath, shower, or in the pool.
To clean your Baby's Amber necklace or bracelet wipe the beads with a damp cloth or rinse in warm water. Dry with clean cloth.
AVOID hot water and excessive heating and direct sunlight. This will make the beads & thread become brittle.
WARNING SMALL PARTS - Supervise children under the age of 3.
- Always supervise children when wearing the necklace or bracelet.
- Each Baby's Amber product is designed to be worn and not chewed or teethed on.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet when the child is unattended even if it is for a short time.
- Remove the necklace or bracelet while the child sleeps.
- Each Baby's Amber Bracelet is knotted between each bead meaning if the necklace is broken only one bead will come off.
- The special clasp will also release if too much pressure is applied.
And as always, contact a doctor or seek medical advice if you have any concerns about your child’s health and well being.